- $209,420.00 -209,420.00/year*
Healthcare - Physician
5800 Terence Dr
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
We Are Hiring
Medical Assistant-PSR - PP IM Waverly Woods - FT,Day - Waverly Woods-Woodstock MD - Woodsock,MD
What You Will Do
As an Associate with St. Agnes Healthcare-MD, you will have the opportunity to
Assists with the examination and treatment of patients under the direction of a physician.
- Assists with treatments ordered by physician as supervised by physician or registered nurse. Performs select clinical duties.
- Interviews patients, measures vital signs, and records information on patients' charts. Prepares treatment rooms for examination of patients.
- Performs basic clerical duties including answering the phone, maintaining records, and filing.
- Performs basic materials management functions to include ordering and stocking of supplies. Assists with maintaining a clean and orderly environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You Will Need
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Certified Medical Assistant credentialed from the American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA). Or National Healthcareer Association or another nationally recognized credentialing organization.
Education and Work Experience:
- HS or Equivalent
- Required: High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Required: One year of experience in a medical environment.
Associated topics: assistant, assistant cvor, assistant psych, assistant surgical, clinic, diagnostic, physician assistant, practice physician, urgent care, walk in
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.