RN Supervisor - Registered Nurse
Weekend Positions available on Evening (3 pm - 11 pm) and Night (11 pm - 7 am) Shifts
Calling all qualified RNs -- Help us reach out and make a difference in the lives of others!
Clinton Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is currently seeking RNs with at least 2 years long term care experience to fill Weekend Nurse Supervisor positions. 1 year supervisory experience required.
The responsibilities of the Nurse Supervisor include:
- Directs the team functions of the Nursing Department on his/her shift, in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Makes certain that sufficient nursing and facility staff levels are met to ensure delivery of quality resident care.
- Assists in orientation and training of new employees and participates in their ongoing training.
- Communicates with ancillary and support departments on resident conditions, needs, and concerns.
- Responds to concerns, issues, complaints, and grievances quickly and appropriately, in the absence of the Administrator and DON.
- Participates in on-call rotation with other supervisors
Clinton, in coordination with CommuniCare Health Services, is a fun place to work, with frequent company activities, competitive wages, and PTO plans. We offer you a menu of benefit options from life and disability plans to medical, dental and vision coverage, from quality benefit carriers. We also offer 401(k) with employer match and Flexible Spending Accounts.
If you are interested in joining a company devoted to quality resident care, forward your resume with salary expectations for immediate consideration!
- RN with a current nursing license as required by State Law.
- At least 2 years Long term care experience required.
- One or more years of supervisory experience required.
- Must be willing to participate in on-call rotation with other supervisors.
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions, when necessary.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with a team of inter-disciplinary professionals, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies, and the general public.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as state, federal and regulatory requirements that pertain to long-term care.
- Must be able to interpret and implement the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures of CommuniCare and the facility that are necessary for providing quality care.
- Must maintain current CPR certification.
Associated topics: asn, bsn, care unit, ccu, coronary, neonatal, nurse clinical, psychiatric, registed, registered nurse