We have an exciting, locum tenens, endocrinology physician opportunity now available in Maryland. Your assignment schedule will be Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with 1:5 call and you will see 14 - 20 patients per day. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible. CompHealth is able to help an unlicensed physician obtain a MD state license for this assignment. The EMR system is Epic.
With assignments in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: MD state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: 1:5
- Charting: Epic EMR
- Caseload: 14 - 20 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We have an exciting, locum tenens, endocrinology physician opportunity now available in Maryland. Your assignment schedule will be Monday - Frid...
Associated topics: gastroenterology, hospitalist physician, internal, internal medicine physician, lung, nephrology, pulmonolgist, pulmonology, rheumatology, sports