CompHealth is assisting a Maryland pain clinic with their search for a pain management physician. The facility needs assistance with the high demand from the community. This position is 100 percent interventional pain management. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday 8 am to 5 pm with no call. You will work closely with advanced practice providers and a few other pain management physicians. You will need to be board certified or board eligible and fellowship trained in pain management. PM&R candidates will also be considered. This position will require a Maryland, and CompHealth can help you obtain one.
This partnership track opportunity has a generous salary of $400K annually. You will be offered medical benefits, three weeks of vacation, relocation assistance, life insurance, one week CME time, and a retirement package.
Come live and practice in this quaint Maryland city about an hour and a half from Washington D.C.. This location is known for its rich history and affordable homes.
At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best anesthesiology jobs and locations no matter what you are looking for. Please contact your consultant to find out more about this and other available opportunities.
To get started, please contact Rya Harrison at 203.###.#### or email your CV and references to ...@comphealth.com.
- 100 percent interventional pain
- BC or BE with fellowship training in pain management
- Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm with no call
- Relocation assistance
- $400K salary
- Three weeks of vacation and one week of CME time
- Health, dental, and life insurance, with LTD/STD
- Retirement package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: family medicine physician, family practice, outpatient, physician, physician md do, practice, practice physician, practitioner, primary, primary care