Position: Web Project Manager
Location: Towson, MD
Status: Freelance / Contract
Estimated Duration: Through 2019
Starts: March 4th 2019
Rate: Up to $40/HR DOE
A leading client in Towson, MD is looking for a Web Project Manager to assist their team.
This role is onsite, 40 hours/week through 2019
This Web Project Manager will streamline the workflow and timelines by acting as the liaison between the brand, external agencies for the launch of a new website.
- Act as POC for external agency and vendor partners
- Review incoming requests for accuracy and feasibility
- Set project plan/schedule in project management system, monitor timelines and follow-up on delays/scope changes.
- Run status meetings to review production schedules and availability of creative resources. Identify prioritization issues/concerns within the team and elevate to creative lead/brand leads as necessary.
- 5+ years of web project management experience with In-house creative team or agency
- Experience in Project Management Software (Confluence a plus)
- Experience managing large website project and other people's workload/assignments preferred
- Highly organized, process focused, desire for continuous improvement
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task