Seeking Nocturnist in the DC Metro Area
Are you looking for a great area to live with the best neighborhoods, schools and activities?
- Join a highly motivated team of 24 Hospitalists at a 331-bed acute care hospital in an affluent Maryland suburb - just 30 miles from DC
- Well-staffed program with two Nocturnists on at night to share responsibilities
- No procedures required - 24/7 Intensivists - outstanding sub-specialty support both during the day and at night
- Enjoy a 7 on 7 off block schedule
- Earn a base salary plus performance based incentives and lucrative benefits
- We reward physician loyalty with a Path to Partnership
Come and practice near the beautiful capitol of the United States. Residents enjoy plenty of activities in the area, mild weather and four seasons, and great diversity in people and culture. There are a variety of neighborhoods to choose your ideal lifestyle setting. Explore all the DC, MD, and VA region has to offer.
Associated topics: bilingual, care physician, family, family medicine, family medicine physician, general practice, nocturnist, practitioner, primary, urgent