FDA is recruiting BC/BE Cardiologists to serve as Medical Officers at the dynamic, challenging and innovative intersection of medicine, law, and research in drug development. Play a significant role in shaping drug development for cardiovascular and renal diseases.
Develop expertise in clinical trial design and analysis across a portfolio of novel drugs in important disease areas, including:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Heart Failure
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Drug-device Combinations
- Diabetic Kidney Disease
- Acute Kidney Injury
- Primary Glomerular Disease
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
As a Medical Officer, you will enjoy:
- An intellectually rich, collaborative and academic environment, where evidence and uncertainties are considered with scientific rigor.
- Leading multidisciplinary scientific teams of professionals on projects with pharmaceutical companies, academic investigators, and NIH.
- Teaching and training opportunities.
- Opportunities for academic clinical activities or research.
- Work that directly benefits millions of Americans by ensuring that:
- Studies of investigational drugs protect the welfare of trial participant
- Marketed drugs are effective with benefits that outweigh their risks
- Drug labeling provides adequate instructions for use.
FDA is recruiting BC/BE Cardiologists to serve as Medical Officers at the dynamic, challenging and innovative intersection of medicine, law, and...
Associated topics: cardiologist, cardiology, cardiothoracic, chf, congestive, electrophysiology, failure, hhp, interventional, invasive