Registered Nurse RN
A large, non-profit and expanding healthcare system is seeking experienced, career-focused Registered Nurses to join the Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology department within one of their multiple hospitals in the greater DC area!
Schedule: Full-time, Days 4 10-hour shifts
- MD licensed Registered Nurse
- At least 1-2 years of experience working in a Cardiovascular or Interventional Radiology department.
- BSN is highly preferred; however, they are open to considering nurses that are in the process of obtaining their BSN within 36 months of hire.
Salary / Compensation: $30 $45/hr (depending on experience)
- $15/hr for On-Call!
- If called in, the minimum amount you will be paid is 4 hours time and a half, regardless of how long you are there.
Additional Benefits: This Company is well known for offering one of the best, most comprehensive benefit packages in the area
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage starts 1st day of hire
- PTO 27 days that is over 5 weeks PTO
- Many opportunities for continuing education and tuition reimbursement
- Registered Nurse, Licensed in the state of MD, or the ability to apply for one
- BSN preferred
- At least 1 year of recent experience in a cardiovascular and/or interventional radiology
To Apply, please contact/send resume to:
Senior Recruitment Manager
Associated topics: ambulatory, care, care unit, ccu, coronary, intensive, nurse, recovery, staff nurse, surgery