Marriott International is the world's largest hotel company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration. So, we ask, where will your journey take you? Job Summary The Senior Manager - Banking Administration is akey contributor in maintaining the cash architecture for the global company, includingmanagement of bank account openings and maintenance, global treasuryworkstation administration, supporting online banking portal maintenance, overseeingbank fee analysis, and administering the letters of credit portfolio. The SeniorManager will also act as a key advisor to Business Units and Continents in thearea of Banking Administration. The Senior Manager will play a key role in theimplementation of an operational structure for Treasury functions globallyincluding international cash concentration mechanisms to facilitate therepatriation of current and future operating cash flows. She/he will also playa key role in the implementation of a robust Treasury Workstation for theglobal organization with the support of Treasury consultants. EXPECTEDCONTRIBUTIONS * Optimize current banking structure into acohesive cash management department, ensuring operational needs of the businesscontinue to be met in a timely and effective manner.
* Continue the implementation of a TreasuryWorkstation to expand functionality to the Continents as well as ongoingenhancements and support of the Treasury Workstation.
* Manage the execution of global bank, bank accountand entity strategic design and rationalization for over 1000 bank accounts forthe combined organization.
* Oversee the administration of corporate bankaccounts with strong governance to ensure adequate controls and minimizing riskto the company
* Review and approve new bank account requests,maintain controls over bank account opening/closing process, and obtain annualcertification from business units and Continents.
* Oversee the administration of online bankingportals
* Proactively monitor bank fees to manage costsassociated with global banking services
* Partner with all business units and Continents onvarious banking issues and projects including working with commercial andinvestment banking providers to evaluate new banking products and services.
* Manage Letters of Credit portfolio including,coordinating issuance and amendments with relationship banks, and preparinginternal and external reporting of Letters of Credit.
* Performs other duties asassigned to meet business needs. CANDIDATE PROFILE Key Talents and Experience * Minimum 6 years of progressive experience in banking, accounting orfinance.
* Minimum 4 years of supervisory experience.
* Knowledge of generally accepted finance and accounting policies,principles and controls preferred.
* Knowledge of banking software and treasury workstations a plus
* Proficient in basic computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook), withstrong focus on spreadsheet applications
* Strong interpersonal skills; must be a successful \"networker\" and ableto maintain effective relationships, both internally and externally with abroad group of stakeholders in order to foster trust and influence keydecisions.
* Communicates effectively with all levels of management, both orallyand in writing; listens to others and effectively comprehends information;creates an environment allowing timely information flows throughout theorganization.
* Responsive; able to integrate and balance priorities, work activitiesand resources for the benefit of multiple key stakeholders.
* Results oriented; delivers results under difficult conditions anddemonstrates balanced judgment under pressure; able to assess, plan and get\"the right priorities\" done, on time, at high quality levels; able to work bothindependently and as part of a team.
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy
* Strongorganizational skills Education and ProfessionalCertification * Baccalaureate degree in Accounting or Financerequired.
* CTP/CCM preferred LOCATION * Bethesda HQ offices. Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.