Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Configuration Management Technician
General: This position will exercise configuration management/data analyst policies and procedures, including processing configuration control and updating software and hardware configuration items; manage and maintain automated status accounting systems and reports; generate documentation relative to technical reviews, audits, and configuration control boards to support AIR 5.0D43, Patuxent River, Maryland.
- Provide IMRL management support IAW OPNAV 4790.2, NAVAIR 13650 series instructions and other instructions which may be applicable to the performance of this task.
- Provide Support Equipment Resource Management Information System (SERMIS) generated products.
- Perform on-site IMRL review.
- Upload automatic transaction reports to adjust inventory, tailor allowance requirements, provide ad hoc query and reports for analysis of the data, and recommend corrective actions for source system discrepancies found which impact SE acquisition requirements/planning.
Experience, Skills, Other Requirements:
- A minimum of 3 years experience performing the stated configuration management/data analyst functions. In lieu of post-high school education/training, a total of 5 years experience in performing the stated functions.
- At least 2 years of the individual s stated total experience must include using associated DoD technical documentation and software media
- Should be knowledgeable in DoD documentation and software generation requirements.
- All candidates will be required to pass a Drug Screening.
- Candidates must possess a valid driver s license.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Completion of a technical school, trade school, or collegiate curriculum relating to his/her area of expertise highly desired.
- U. S Citizenship required
- Must be able to obtain a Secret clearance, and maintain the clearance throughout employment.
Most work performed in enclosed buildings. Work will include sitting, standing, walking, lifting and reaching. Vision abilities needed to perform this job include close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust and focus.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Life/AD&D/STD/LTD Insurance
- Tuition and Training Assistance Program
- Wellness Program & Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave & 10 Paid Holidays
- Mobile Phone Service Discounts
- Discounted Gym Memberships
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task