Pavement Corporation, a commercial services provider in Waldorf, MD, seeks an energized team-player for an Account Manager for our Commercial Sales team.
This person must be trustworthy, hard-working, reliable, and experienced. We build relationships on Integrity with our customers, co-workers and managers.
A can-do attitude and always being a Team Player will ensure your growth with the company.
A Commercial Sales Account Manager will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with customers, potential clients, and acting as a liaison between estimating, operations and clients from start to completion of client s projects.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with clients, from first contact until you close the deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, this is a great opportunity.
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present Pavement Company to potential clients with enthusiasm whether on the phone or in-person
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Report to the Commercial Sales Director on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Attend seminars and trade shows as needed
- Represents Pavement Company at various events, organizations and associations for the purpose of building relationships that lead to new business.
- Acts in capacity of Company representative and develops community ties to enhance public image and brand of the Company.
- Proven work experience in Sales
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Familiarity with CRM software
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Aptitude to work well under pressure in a fast-paced setting
- Quick thinking & can adapt to changes readily
- Self-starter who takes initiative and can maintain professionalism and flexibility in an exciting environment
- BS degree in Marketing, Business Administration preferred
Associated topics: administrative, branch manager, director of sales, management, manager of sales, regional sales manager, sales executive, sales management, shift lead, territory manager