Responsible for the financial functions of the facility.
* Recording accurate revenue for all residents and payers
* Accurate and timely billing and collections of all AR accounts
* Meeting or exceeding cash collection and bad debt goals
* Medicaid eligibility management in coordination with other team members and resident or family
* Oversight of the Resident Trust process and all business related functions
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Supervises the Business Office and other administrative staff.
* Monitors billing and collection activities.
* Assures proper accounting procedures and controls are in place and followed.
* Analyzes collections on a monthly basis. Assesses level of bad debt reserves, reviews and recommends write-offs.
* Ensures procedures are followed to achieve an accurate and timely closing at month end.
* Ensures all required records are maintained and submitted, as appropriate, in an accurate and timely manner and in compliance with federal and state regulations.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration / Accounting preferred.
* Minimum of three (3) years' experience in third party billing / collections with at least one year experience in a supervisory capacity preferred.
* Proficient in the use of a personal computer.
About this Organization
We focus on people. Our residents. Their lives. Their health. Their families. We are one of the largest providers of short-term and long-term health care services in the United States. Through our affiliated entities, services are provided through skilled nursing facilities in 21 states. The commitment is to provide compassionate, family oriented short-term and long-term care. Our affiliated entities focus on individualized care that respects the dignity and rights of the residents. The aim is to care for every resident the way we would care for our family members. We strive to provide residents with services designed to achieve quality care and quality of life. To reach these outcomes we subscribe to quality treatment with a combination of \"caring and curing\". Select facilities provide Intravenous Therapy Services, Respiratory Therapy Services, Dementia Services and all facilities provide Rehabilitation Services.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.