Both the cruise industry and The Cruise Web are setting records for growth. The Cruise Web is looking for salespeople to handle our growing number of leads! As a Cruise Consultant, you will work with customers to understand the vacation experience they are looking for, complete research on available cruise options, and present the perfect cruise vacation on one of our 21 preferred cruise line providers. The Cruise Web values long-term customer relationships, and our sales consultants continue to provide customer service and support, even after the sale to ensure repeat business and referrals. If you love being able to sell fun, to cultivate repeat and referral business, this is the job for you!
As a Cruise Sales Consultant you will:
- Use your time management skills to work with interested travelers, research the best itineraries and Book them on awesome cruise vacations
- Follow up on cruise requests generated from our industry leading website (no cold calling!)
- Use consultative sales skills to understand and provide a personalized recommendation
- Utilize online and offline sources to research and develop a personalized recommendation
- Meet and exceed individual goals, including performance and activity levels
- Regularly follow up with past cruisers to generate repeat and referral business
- Enter booking information into The Cruise Web's CRM system, as well as the cruise line booking engines
- Manage your time effectively to achieve daily sales goals and metrics. Communicate ongoing sales activity utilizing Salesforce
Ideal candidates will have the following:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Computer proficiency, including word processing and web browsing
- Understanding of how to use CRM systems to document daily calls, tasks, and activity is required (Salesforce is a plus)
- Must be organized and self-motivated
- Professional sales experience (inside sales, outside sales, B2B, B2C, telesales, etc.) is a plus
- A history of exceeding sales quotas, we love top performers!
- Experience selling a solution or service over the phone
- Ability to work occasional evenings and weekend days
- The ability to work from our office located in Calverton, Maryland with easy access to major transpotration routes in the DMV area
If you are interested in a fun career with great earning potential, contact us today. We are looking for great people to help make our next 25 years in business even better!
Associated topics: club, disney, inside sales, insurance agent, life insurance, marketing, outbound, phone, telemarketer, vacation